Wednesday 14 March 2018

Can lookout (Outlook plugin) work on windows 7 and office 2007


Possible Duplicate:
Lookout on Windows 7 seems to always crash outlook when indexing



I am trying to install lookout (outlook search plugin) on Office 2007 and windows 7. I already have it working on office 2007 but on XP. WHen i try doing the same install on Windows 7 I get the error:


enter image description here


I can't write some of my program files because they are in use. Please stop Outlook and Retry and then i can continue


I get this error even if outlook is not running.


Has anyone gotten lookout outlook plugin to work on Windows 7 and Outlook 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...