Friday 2 March 2018

Is there a plugin that lets you switch firefox versions



Is there a plugin, that lets you switch firefox browser mode, the way you can do in IE?


I want to see how my CSS renders in older ff versions. (To be exact, I want to see, how it renders on ff for Mac, but I do not think this is possible to emulate. So I want to see, if the error appears on older ff versions, too)



Answer



What IE does when switching the browser mode is changing the user agent string (and possibly using some older rendering approaches).


Switching the user agent string in Firefox can be done with the User Agent Switcher extension.


After installing it, import a list of user agents from this forum post. You'll then be able to switch the user agents from the menu.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...