Friday 2 March 2018

Favourite Virtual Desktops Program for Windows 7?


Possible Duplicate:
Virtual desktop(alt+ctrl+1,2,3,4,…) like linux on windows 7



Since I recently upgraded to Windows 7, and being slightly irritated with the Vista & XP Virtual Desktop Manager (which works even less well on Windows 7), I decided try to try out a new app. I ended up going with Windows Pager, which seems to work quite well on Windows 7, though is slightly lacking in features.


What experience have you as Windows 7 (or even XP/Vista) users had with various virtual desktop programs out there? So far I've found nothing that lives up to the VDM of Ubuntu and the lik, yet I'm curious if there are certain ones that anyone would particularly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...