Tuesday 2 January 2018

partitioning - How can I make a recovery partition using my Windows 7 Installation disk?


Similar to how HP or ACER will create a partition on the hard drive which you can boot from using F10 or something similar if your computer crashes. What do I have to do to my windows 7 installation CD to make this partition act exactly as the CD does. I want there to be some way so that when I click F10, the recovery partition will start up and act as if I just put in the Windows 7 installation CD, but if I don't activate the partition, it will act as if it is not there. Do I need to download some sort of software to accomplish this, or would it be at all possible to just copy the files directly from the CD to the D:\ drive?



Answer



You can use Rollback RX it is similar but much better than the HP, Acer restore systems in many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...