Wednesday 31 January 2018

Automatically invite a specific person to every Outlook meeting

I use Outlook 2013 at work. I use outlook.com for my personal stuff. I also cannot have mobile phones at work, and I cannot access my work e-mail from my personal devices.


Currently, whenever I create an event on my calendar, I invite my outlook.com email to the meeting, so it shows up on my phone and my work computer. This way, I know what appointments I have, even if I'm not in the office.


Is there any way to set up Outlook to automatically invite my outlook.com email to EVERY event I create?


Please note: I cannot use any fancy smancy software or anything. My organization is pretty locked down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...