Wednesday 24 January 2018

windows 8 - Acrylic DNS Hosts not refresh

I've installed current version (0.9.31) acrylic DNS on Windows 8 machine and set DNS address to 127.0.0.1 in TCP/IP v4 settings. Then I added in ArcylicHosts entry:


127.0.0.1 *.dev

for wildcards.


But now I can't modify hosts file - if I enter some records and remove *dev entry, after restart DNS service nothing change. I tried to use purge cache file, restart PC too.


Even if I reinstall Acrylic software, the record *dev is still set, because I have response from ping to any *dev domain.


Does anyone has any idea to refresh ArcylicHosts.txt file? Please answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...