Saturday 27 January 2018

mount - dual boot ubuntu with windows 8

I want to install Ubuntu beside my windows 8 but I made a mistake that i installed only Ubuntu ,but when I logged in Ubuntu and went to open my partitions , an error appeared said tha



Error mounting /dev/sda5 at /media/abdo/mohamed:


Command-line `mount -t "ntfs" -o "uhelper=udisks2,nodev,nosuid,uid=1000,gid=1000,dmask=0077,fmask=0177" "/dev/sda5" "/media/abdo/mohamed"'


exited with non-zero exit status 14: The disk contains an unclean file system (0, 0). Metadata kept in Windows cache, refused to mount. Failed to mount '/dev/sda5': Operation not permitted The NTFS partition is in an unsafe state. Please resume and shutdown Windows fully (no hibernation or fast restarting), or mount the volume read-only with the 'ro' mount option"".



Please I need help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...