Wednesday 24 January 2018

How to uninstall the AVG toolbar?


I can't find AVG Toolbar in the "uninstall a program" in control pannel. How do I uninstall AVG Toolbar without uninstalling the AVG Antivirus?



Answer



I don't think it is possible to remove the toolbar alone.


You can hide it though


for most browsers this will work...


From the menubar... View>>Toolbar>>(uncheck the toolbar)



Start>>Control Panel>> Internet options>>Programs>>Manage Add-ons Then find it And hit Disable and your good.



Also, there is a tool named Autoruns. You can download it from Microsoft to delete the items started with IE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...