Wednesday 31 January 2018

Pace Plc 5268AC how to change Router/Gateway Address


I have AT&T U verse with Router as


Manufacturer Pace Plc Model 5268AC


Default router address is 192.168.1.254


I would like to change it to 192.168.1.1


Regards



Answer



If what you have is the same Pace 5268AC described here then page 20 of the linked manual indicates that you can customize the LAN settings on the Settings / LAN / DHCP page:




  1. If you selected Configure manually, enter the following information:

    • Router Address. The LAN IP address of the gateway.

    • Subnet Mask. The subnet mask of the gateway (default: 255.255.255.0).

    • First DHCP Address. The first IP address in the DHCP IP address pool to be assigned on the local network.

    • Last DHCP Address. The last IP address in the DHCP IP address pool to be assigned on the local network.





In your case, change the Router Address from 192.168.1.254 to 192.168.1.1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...