Saturday 27 January 2018

networking - Decrypting TLS Browser Traffic With Wireshark - Body is still encrypted

I was trying to reverse engineer a protocol using wireshark. I followed this article and tried to decrypt TLS Browser Traffic using SSLKEYLOGFILE since decrypting using private key didn't work for me. Using SSLKEYLOGFILE seems to work. But only headers get decrypted. How do I make the body decrypted as well?


Note: The solution in this question might not apply to my question because decrypting using public key doesn't support Diffie-Hellman ciphers. But I am not using private key to decrypt. Instead I am using SSLKEYLOGFILE which supports Diffie-Hellman ciphers. See this article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...