Thursday 18 January 2018

macos - Mac OS X read/write NTFS support


I am trying to get read/write support for NTFS drives, under Mac os 10.6.


I have tried to use NTFS 3G, but it seems it does not support 64 bit kernels. I was unable to change my Mac's Kernel to 32 bit.


Is there a solution?


I am running Snow Leopard, under a 2011 MBP13


I am getting the following error.


Error message


After running system_profile | grep Kernel I get:


ForkProBox:~ fork$ system_profiler | grep Kernel 
Kernel Version: Darwin 10.7.1
64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes

I have ran the commands suggested here is their output Error tracking



Answer



After so many tail arounds I went with Mac OS X own support for NTFS read/write.


For that I have used SL-NTFS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...