Friday 8 December 2017

Upgrading from Windows 7 Home Premium to Professional

I have a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit which came with the computer (so its an OEM edition I guess?). I want to upgrade to Professional using the discounted student upgrade media.


However every where I look it only talks about upgrading from XP or Vista, and for upgrading between editions it says to use the Windows Anytime Upgrade (which seems massively overpriced to me, where does Microsoft figures there is £120 worth of differences between home and pro?).


Will the student upgrade media work for upgrading to Professional (I don't mind if it takes a reformat to do it, as long as the media will actually work)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...