Monday 4 September 2017

windows 7 - Missing api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll

Im trying to start a program in steam its called Youtube VR and it wont launch. every time I launch the program it says that Im missing a dll called api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1 its a system error I dont know how to get it either. I read that the program is suppost to already have it in its install folder but for some reason its not using it. I know that those dll downloader websites are all sketchy so thats out of the option. if you could help me fix this problem that would be cool. OS Windows 7 64bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...