Wednesday 27 September 2017

Method/product for cleaning cigarette smoke off of LCDs?

OK, I admit I am a smoker. Im trying to quit, its hard though...


So I have several LCD monitors that have accumulated grime from cigarette smoke over the years. Every so often I take a soft cloth and dip it in mildly soapy water. I gently wipe the screens down to clean them. It works, however its an extremely slow and tedious process, as it takes many passes to get the screens clean.


Is there a better alternative out there? Is there a home 'remedy,' or even a tested commercial product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...