Friday 22 September 2017

resolution - How do I re-position the displayed image on my laptop?

I want to re-position the display on my ASUS K53SM laptop's screen because I somehow managed to damage some portion of it (and I don't want to spend on this laptop for the time being).


Please refer the following image:


enter image description here


I changed the resolution from 1366x768 to 1280*768 to avoid the bad portion of the screen, but the screen is now centered and the right portion of my screen is now rendered useless.


What I want to do is, set a custom resolution of my laptop and re-position it in a way that is utilizes all the working area of my screen.


How do I re-position the displayed image on my laptop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...