Sunday 24 September 2017

windows explorer - Permanently remove Folder from This PC


I've already removed the Folders from This PC a couple of times. But I guess after some Windows Updates, these folder return!


Is there a solution that these folders remain removed or hidden (under This PC and also in the left hierarchical menu)?


enter image description here



Answer



Use the Tool OldNewExplorer, which manipulates shell settings to make Windows Explorer look like Windows 7.


It also makes it so patches can't restore the new look again.


screenshot of explorer after tool used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...