Wednesday 27 September 2017

cursor - Touchpad madness

Is anyone else having 'mouse' trouble on controlling a laptop touchpad? The cursor becomes uncontrollable. I used to own a floppy disc with these tricks for fun; but this has come to my machine unwelcomed and with malice. I suspect entry-by-cookie; but no system setting or AVG virus scan will detect or get rid of it. As you guessed, I'm no 'SuperUser'. There MUST be a simple toggle somewhere. Paleeeze help.


= Ancient Dell Inspiron 1100 running XP,SP2 = CPU 2.2 Ghz; 256MB RAM


It's hard enough to milk this machine as it is! But it's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...