Thursday 21 September 2017

How do I rotate video (MOV) file on Windows?


I recorded a video (on iPhone) in portrait mode. Now I need to rotate it. Right now I have a MOV file. I'm using Windows. What program can I use to rotate and save this video without losing quality?



Answer



Google Picasa can rotate videos and save them into a new file. Picasa converts the video to VFW I think, at least it won't be MOV afterward.


For this to work, you need to have Quicktime installed, otherwise Picasa will not open/edit .MOV files


Just install Picasa and QuickTime if you haven't already, then find the video and click the rotate button just as you would for a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...