Thursday 28 September 2017

microsoft powerpoint - How to set all text in all slides to the same font?


I'm making a presentation that's looking a lot like the Frankenstein monster right now. There are 4 different fonts being used throughout all the slides, and I'd like to normalize this. I want to set all the text to the same font.
How can I do that?


I tried simply selecting all slides, but then you can't select the Font menu (and that's as far as my PowerPoint experience goes).



Answer



Select all the slides (Ctrl+A) using the Outline view. You can then change the Font for the selected text.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...