Tuesday 26 September 2017

login - Does the Windows Task Scheduler have a way to run a command a set time after the user logs on?


Does the Windows Task Scheduler have a way to run a command a set time after the user logs on?


I prefer it to run the first time anybody logs on, whether manually or if the computer is set to logon a particular user automatically.



Answer



In Windows-7



  1. In task scheduler you can create a task.

  2. On Triggers tab you click 'New' and from the 'Begin the task' drop down menu choose 'At log on'.

  3. Below on the form tick 'Delay task for' check box and choose the delay value.


This should do the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...