Sunday 24 September 2017

keyboard shortcuts - Windows utility to render which key I am pressing on-screen



I'm giving training to a large group of people remotely and will be covering a number of application shortcut keys.


I've seen MousePose's on-screen display of keystrokes; is there a similar product for Windows?


MousePose Screenshot


The other features of MousePose (fancy mouse pointers, etc.) aren't really useful to me, just the OSD of key presses.



Answer



KeyPosé is a free alternative to MousePosé for Windows. You can see it in action in the screencast.


Here is a sample screenshot:


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...