Thursday 28 September 2017

internet - How to remove ad-type.google.com pop ups from **PC**? (Tradeadexchange redirection.)


Okay, it seems that my router is infected. Whichever device I connect with my router, gets this pop ups. I remember, I managed to free atleast my PC, of this virus. But it again has come back and irritates and annoys me so much. Is there a long term solution?
Everytime I click something, even if it is a button, a text field or nothing at all (on the page), the pop up appears.



Answer



Go to "change adapter settings" and then to properties for your router. Then click on "IPv4" properties and change the DNS to preferred one "8.8.8.8" (Google's Server). It will solve the problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...