Wednesday 27 September 2017

utorrent - is it possible to convert direct link to torrent?



how to convert direct link to torrent ?


when you want to create torrent file, you just select your file from your computer and torrent file has made but i want to make torrent file from a direct link.


is it possible ? if yes , what's the procedure ?



Answer



Burnbit is a free web service that does just that. Here's a bit more background information and commentary on the service, and the official FAQ.


I've never used the service, but was also curious about your question. I stumbled across Burnbit when researching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...