Friday 22 September 2017

How can I get Microsoft Word 2003 to go left-to-right by default


Whenever I open MSWord 2003, the direction is right-to-left. It becomes very annoying to reset paragraphs back to left-to-right every time. How can I fix this?


I tried deleting C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\Normal.dot, to no avail.


Is there a configuration setting?


I have Windows XP with English as the primary language but Hebrew enabled as well



Answer



You need to change the input language in the control panel -> Time, Language, and Regional Options.


Here is an article on how to do so.


Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...