Monday 4 September 2017

How to resize a window so it is larger than the physical screen?


I want to resize a window so it is larger than the physical screen, possibly using free software. I intend to use a GNU software, gvwm, to navigate the different parts of the big window.


Description of gvwm:



gvwm provides grid of virtual desktops for Windows, allowing the user's workspace to be larger than the screen area.The practical upshot is that you can have several "desktops", allowing you to sort your windows and have a less cluttered workspace.



The windows I`d like to enlarge could be a browser window, office document, jpg viewer, etc.


I have searched for a registry tweak, and searched for a virtual desktop manager, but found nothing yet.


I hope somebody can help me. Thanks!



Answer



I'm not sure what I am missing here, but you can drag the window to the bottom corner of the screen, resize it and repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...