Wednesday 20 September 2017

Changing Text in Visio Org Chart Shape Changes Multiple Shapes' Text

I have inherited an organizational chart that was created in Visio 2003. I am updating it with Visio 2007. When changing the text in one shape, such as a person's title, multiple shapes nearby change their text to the same.


For example, if I change Bob's title from Programmer to Programmer/DBA then Wendy's text will change to "Bob - Programmer/DBA".


Some changes update three or four other boxes. Some changes will only update one box. My thought is the originator copied or duplicated the one box to create multiple boxes and it created some type of link between them.


How do I remove this link? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...