Friday 18 August 2017

Windows 7 backup


Possible Duplicate:
Does built in Windows 7 backup perform differential (incremental) backups?



Hi,


I use Windows 7 Backup for simple home backup. Windows 7 backup seems to maintain about 3 versions of the backup, for the last three days. I only ever want the lastest set of files to be backed up - is that an incremental? I basically only want it to backup those files that have changed.


I know that its better practice to have multiple versions of the backup, however I swap out external hard drives every couple of days, so I do always have a couple of versions.


Thanks Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...