Wednesday 30 August 2017

windows 7 - How do I hide the English language from the language bar?

My operating system is in English.


I have two keyboards: Spanish and Japanese. I speak Spanish natively, and I'm learning Japanese, but to write in English I just use the Spanish keyboard.


The problem is that in the language bar I see three keyboard layouts, and so pressing Alt+Shift changes the languages between those three: Spanish, Japanese and English.


Is there any way to disable this? Or am I doomed because I use the OS in English?


Here is an image explaining the situation:


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...