Tuesday 29 August 2017

photos - Referencing a specific figure in Microsoft Word 2003


Referring to the screenshot below:


alt text


I want to be able to reference the figure in the body of the text properly without having to change them manually every time I add a figure label before that body of text. However, I don't know how to do it aside from adding caption labels, which won't work for cases where I have more than one reference to the figure (at least I don't know how to do that properly anyway). How would you recommend accomplishing that?



Answer



It's done by Insert -> Reference -> Cross Reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...