Wednesday 23 August 2017

Excel: portable formula to reference data on previous (relative) worksheet

I need to create a fairly simple Excel spreadsheet (workbook). I need 12 sheets (tabs), one for each month.


Each sheet references cells in the previous sheet. For example, the "May" sheet is drawing data from the "April" sheet, the "June" sheet will draw data from the "May" sheet, etc.


Let's say I create the first and the second sheets, "April" and "May". If I copy "May" and I rename it "June", all the formulas will still refer to "April" as in the "May" sheet. I would like that they refer automatically to "May" instead.


How is it possible to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...