Wednesday 23 August 2017

Internet not working after removing hotspot shield plugin

I have Baidu anti virus installed in my computer as well as hotspot shield.


The problem started when Baidu suggested that I remove some plugins including hotspot shield.


After removing the plugins the internet stopped working on my computer only, other devices can connect to the WIFI without problem.


I tried to reinstall hotspot shield to fix the problem but now hotspot shield doesn't work and keep saying there is an internal error, clicking on the button "fix it now" does nothing.


I tried to check the LAN setting and that didn't help at all.


Tried to do recovery for my computer and it always fail for unknown reason.


Should I format my computer or is there any other way to fix the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...