Tuesday 22 August 2017

networking - sync network drive with onedrive

I have been using the HP MediaSmart HomeServer for a few years as my network file server. I have been working with SkyDrive (now OneDrive), and is trying to use OneDrive as my file server. I took on the 200 GB storage from Microsoft for a year and cannot synchronize OneDrive with my network file server.


All I need is daily and not real time synchronization between Onedrive and the network file server. I tried synchronizing the network files to a local desktop using SyncToy, but have to do it manually each time. I have also synchronize the network files from the local desktop to OneDrive. This process is so cumbersome since I have to do it daily or weekly. There must be a simpler way to have the synchronize the OneDrive files with the network file server. There is not a whole lot of help from the Microsoft OneDrive website to do what I want.


I hope that someone within this forum can help me! Thanks in advance! Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...