Friday 25 August 2017

windows 7 - Mouse rotated 90 degrees

Three hours ago I opened a PDF file and my mouse changed its movement, like moving it left is down, etc. I have been fighting with this problem ever since. I have read many forums but nothing helped. I thought it might be some hotkey in Adobe or something, but didn't find anything about that.


I have tried all USB ports, reinstalling the mouse drivers several times, restarting my notebook, and changing rotation of the screen, but it didn't help. The touchpad is working normally, the other optic mouse, too, but this one just doesn't want to.


I also tried some programs which can invert the mouse axis, but they only worked for the touchpad, not the mouse.


Any ideas how to turn it back? I don't want to hold my mouse in 270° clockwise for the rest of its life. I'm using Win7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...