Friday 25 August 2017

How can I export bookmarks in Google Chrome?


Some months ago I could export bookmarks in Google Chrome. Only in HTML format but that was much better than nothing. Now with the latest update I can't save them. I went to bookmark manager (chrome://bookmarks/) and I can't find any export option.


Later edit: when I go to Bookmarks manager I can't find any "Organize" and export option. The Bookmarks manager looks very different than before. My computer has Chrome 43.0


I checked on another computer where the Chrome version is 35.0 and I could find those options and I could save the bookmarks.


I just can't save them from this version of Chrome.



Answer




  1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu.

  2. Select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager.

  3. Click the "Organize" menu in the manager. Select Export bookmarks.


Source


exporting bookmarks in chrome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...