Thursday 31 August 2017

windows 7 - How to prevent scheduled tasks from running as soon as computer wakes up?

Example: I have a task that is scheduled for 6 am every day (only if I'm logged on). If my computer sleeps/hibernates all night until 9am, upon waking up the task will then run even though it missed its 6am schedule. I don't want that to happen as it's important that the task runs only at 6am.


I thought that unchecking the "Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed" setting would prevent this, but it doesn't. Is there another setting I should try so that the task will run only if the computer is on at the scheduled time (and will wait until the next scheduled time if it misses it)?


An example of my settings:


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...