Tuesday 22 August 2017

barcode scanner - How can I connect a device to my tablet using the micro USB port while charging the tablet?

I need to connect a barcode scanner to my tablet computer. It works great with the barcode scanner connected to the micro USB port.


However while the barcode scanner is connected, the USB port on the tablet cannot be used for charging.


Is there a way to connect the barcode scanner to the tablet that allows the tablet to be connected to a wall outlet at the same time?


edit


To clarify: the tablet has only 1 USB port (micro USB). That USB port is the only way to charge the tablet while the tablet is powered on. So when another device (my barcode scanner) is connected to the tablet via said USB port, I cannot keep the tablet in charge. At some point I have to disconnect the barcode scanner from the tablet's micro USB port so I can charge the tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...