Wednesday 23 August 2017

conversion - Good freeware application to convert to VOB file to MPEG freeware



Does anyone know of a good freeware application where I can convert a full VOB file into a MPEG file. All of the applications I have found are trial versions and will only convert a part of the video.


I just need to convert one VOB, do not plan on using it long term.



Answer



This one here can convert VOB files to MPEG. It's free and works on XP, Vista and Windows 7.


Koyote Video Converter



Supported format by Koyote Free Video Converter:



Import: AVI, DIVX, MOV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, ASF, MKV, VOB, MPEG, MPG, M1V


Export: 3G2, 3GP, ASF, MP3, AVI, DVD, FLV, MP4 (iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune), MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...