Sunday 4 March 2018

windows 10 - Computer fails to boot

My computer starting freezing (showing 100% disk usage for the boot drive) so I tried restarting. Now it won't get past the motherboard flash screen. If I wait there, it eventually goes to a screen with just a blinking underscore. Going into the UEFI Setup Utility, the drive is listed as SATA3__0. I'm not really sure how to continue here.


Hardware
Boot drive: Samsung 840 Pro ssd
I have 3 other storage drives (2 hdd and 1 ssd) connected.
Motherboard is an ASRock Z87 Extreme 4.
Window 10


When booting up with Tails OS on a flash drive, the disks utility shows the 2 ssds, but only one of the HDDs. I'm not sure if that's related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...