Wednesday 14 March 2018

credentials - What is "virtualapp/didlogical"?

I was rooting around in my credential manager and found a credential for "virtualapp/didlogical". I didn't put it there, I don't recognize it and I am finding conflicting info about it. It may be a keylogger, or used by Windows Live or Google Talk or any of a number of other programs, depending on who you believe. Can anyone tell me what this is? It seems to be created by Windows 7 and Windows 8. Some say that it is used by virtualization features included in Windows and by Windows Live Essentials products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...