Wednesday 17 January 2018

touchpad - Can I have my trackpad use one speed, while my actual mouse have a different speed?


I want my trackpad's mouse speed to be the second notch up in the settings, like this:


trackpad speed


I have an actual mouse whose speed I want to be all the way up in the settings, like this:


mouse speed


My USB dongle for the mouse is always plugged in. It's a lenovo laptop with the built-in mousepad software that comes with it.



Answer



You can install a separate driver software for your trackpad such as Synaptics. You can change the sensitivity of your trackpad through which you can gain the control of pointer speed. I hope that would solve your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...