Saturday 4 August 2018

Remove "auto-corrected" line (---, ***) in OpenOffice.org Writer


this question answers the question on how to stop the line from being autocorrected from ---. I don't have a problem with that. I'm having a problem with a saved document containing such a line that I need to get removed.


I am referring to a line similar to HTML tag


, like this:




This line is generated by typing --- and hitting enter. I'm unable to remove such a line from a document in OpenOffice's Writer.


How is that accomplished?



Answer



Try highlighting the page/paragraph and use RightClick (or Format menu), Format, Page/Paragraph, Borders, None. Alternatively use default format. It does seem rather erratic though so you may need to experiment with format either paragraph/page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...