Sunday 26 August 2018

Display File Count and Subfolder size in Windows Explorer


Let's say I have Explorer open with the folder tree structure in the left-hand pane, and the subfolders and files in the right-hand pane.


Is there a way that I can see the number of files under the folder, and the total size of all data in the subfolder in the right-hand pane?



Answer



I use FolderSize on a server at work to administrate more effectively. It's essentially a Windows Explorer plugin that allows you to display folder-children, both files and folders along with their size.


http://foldersize.sourceforge.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...