Saturday 25 August 2018

windows 7 - svchost.exe memory usage up to 4Gb every hour, how to fix?

For some unknown reason, more or less every hour, one of the svchost.exe process (LocalServiceNoNetwork) of my Win 7 takes up to 4Gb of memory ! If I don't manually kill the process it makes the PC freeze for some minutes...


What's strange is that it never happened before, and I did nothing special.


When i have a look at the properties of this process, it says i've got ntdll.dll!rtl user thread start started 8 times. And when it stops everything's normal again.


What's going on and how can i fix this please ? Any help much apreciated. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...