Wednesday 22 August 2018

Icons for Chrome and Firefox missing background after updating Windows-10 to November Update 1511

After updating Windows-10 to November Update 1511, icon (more background of the icon) for Chrome and Firefox is missing as in the screenshot, also Chrome and Firefox icons show gray background instead of theme color.


Chrome icon shows when its resized to Medium but it's too big. In previous build 10240 it was showing it properly.


Is this a bug in Windows update or chrome, has anyone else noticed this? I have tried going back to the previous build (10240) and again reinstalling 1511 update but the 2 icons are still not fixed.


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...