Monday 27 August 2018

Pin Icons to right side of Windows Taskbar?


How can I pin a program/folder to the right side of the taskbar, instead of the left side?


I'm using Windows 7.



Answer



Create a New Folder anywhere in your computer and then follow the given below steps:



  1. Right click on Taskbar -> Toolbars -> New toolbars...

  2. Select New Folder and click Select Folder

  3. Right click Taskbar -> Lock the taskbar (uncheck)


Now your taskbar is unlocked and you will see markers (3 dotted vertical lines) on left and right. Now again follow the given below steps:



  1. Select marker on right side and drag it to near your start button.

  2. Right click on New Folder -> Show title (uncheck)

  3. Right click Taskbar -> Lock the taskbar (check)


Now your taskbar is locked and all programs are aligned to right side.


Here is a screenshot to better understand:


Pin Icons to right side of Windows Taskbar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...