Monday 27 August 2018

windows - Unable to set read-only property on temp folder

I'm trying to make the \documentsettings\user\temp folder as read only to prevent files from writing files into it ( I have reasons to do so). But I've tried all the basic methods of doing so, from the command line using +R on the folder, but it refuses to stay in the read only mode. Basically what I'm trying to achieve is to prevent files being created on the temp folder. I don care about applications that would crash if it was denied access into it. In fact, I am testing what applications crash on making it read n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...