Wednesday 29 August 2018

Why am I blocked from dragging windows across screen boundaries (multiple monitors) in Windows 10?

Recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I attempt to grab the title bar of a window and drag it to another monitor - I have two side-by-side monitors - Windows frequently prevents it. It appears like Windows thinks that I want to "snap" the window to the side of the origin monitor and won't let my mouse cursor cross the boundary to the destination monitor.


It appears like this: Here's how it appears



Figure 1: Google Chrome is being dragged left across Screen 2 onto Screen 1. When the mouse pointer hits the edge of the screens, a blue circle appears, showing the "snap to screen" effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...