Tuesday 28 August 2018

How do you "Edit As New" in Outlook?


In Thunderbird, there's the option to "Edit As New...".


enter image description here


When selecting that option, I can edit the original message and send it like a new message.


How can I do the same thing in Outlook?



Answer



In Outlook, the functionality is named Resend This Message.
See instructions for Outlook 2013 and 2016 below.


Outlook 2010


When opening a sent message, you'll find the option in the Move panel under Actions:


enter image description here


In a received message, you'll find the option in the Respond panel:


enter image description here


Either of these will open the message in a new window where you can edit the message like a new email.


Outlook 2013 and 2016


In Outlook 2013 and 2016, the action is available in the Move panel under Actions for both types of messages.


Open the message by double-clicking on it, then select the action from the ribbon.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...