Thursday 30 August 2018

power management - Find time to charge in Windows 7


Is there a utility for windows 7 which will give me the time remaining until my laptop battery is fully charged. GNOME power manager has this functionality, So i was wondering if there is a counterpart for windows 7



Answer



There are lots of utilities that claim to do that.


BatteryBar is the one I've using lately, and I'm very happy with it!


It uses what they call "Statistical Time Prediction". This is how it looks like when the battery is charging:


alt text



When charging, the percentage bar is shown in blue to indicate charging, and the estimated time to full charge is shown. The bar turns black and shows "On A/C" when fully charged.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...