Thursday 3 May 2018

windows 7 - api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll is missing

I've compiled a relatively simple Direct3D9 program in C++. However, whenever I try to use the Debug runtime, this error pops up. According to all of the references I have found, this DLL is not listed to exist in Windows 7. At first, I figured it was a problem with my application. But I went to Windows Update and installed all the latest updates.


Now I have other applications which haven't been touched like Chrome which are reporting the same problem- the message box pops up often. I've reinstalled Visual Studio to no effect and run all the latest Windows patches, which also have had no effect.


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...